Bar Harbor Tour
Theme: Denim and Diamonds Country Hoedown
Bar Harbor Tour 2020: May 29 – May 31, 2020
Join us in beautiful Bar Harbor, Maine for our annual Corvette gathering. The event features a Corvette Display for the public, road tours, a meet & greet event, a Saturday evening themed costume banquet, and other opportunities to socialize with fellow Corvette owners from various locations. The entire weekend will provide opportunities to socialize with fellow Corvette owners and enthusiasts from the Northeast United States and Canada! With Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park as our backdrop, this is a great chance to renew old friendships and make new acquaintances.
The theme for 2020 is
Denim and Diamonds Country Hoedown
Remove your horsepower from the barn and come along! Join the barmaids, bull riders, can can girls, cowpokes, prospectors, the snake oil salesmen, crooked bankers and gamblers and Miss Kitty for the biggest rodeo in town. Dig out your chaps, calico dresses, jeans, western hats, flannel shirts and bandannas. Show off your mining diamonds and gold, and wear your best boots for a boot scooting good time. YEEHAW!
We can’t wait to sit around the fire pit with you! Adventure awaits!”
Here are links to our Registration Form and Clothing Order Form:
A few things to note:
- We will be limiting the number of registrations to 125. So, mail your registration and payment early in order to avoid being closed out.
- Registrations are accepted in the order in which received, and a registration is not considered complete until payment is received.
- Our registration and payment deadline is no later than February 1, 2020. If we reach 125 registrations prior to February 1, we will stop accepting registrations and payments at that time. We will accept registrations after February 1 at our discretion depending on our commitments. We set this deadline in order to properly plan the event. To avoid the possibility of not being able to participate, get your registration and payment in as soon as possible!
- Book your hotel room directly with the Wonder View or the Bluenose Inn. The hotel contact information is on the registration form.
- Bar Harbor Local Laws prohibit the sale of anything at the Saturday Car Display.
On behalf of all the members of Vettes of Coastal Maine, please consider joining us for our Bar Harbor Tour 2020!
Web Hosting Provided by Maine Hosting Solutions