Bar Harbor Tour
Theme: Denim and Diamonds Country Hoedown
Bar Harbor Tour 2020: POSTPONED
Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, VOCM is postponing the 2020 Bar Harbor Tour until 2021. The 2021 event will be held Thursday, June 3 to Sunday, June 6, 2021. Details about the postponement can be found below.
Join us in beautiful Bar Harbor, Maine for our annual Corvette gathering. The event features a Corvette Display for the public, road tours, a meet & greet event, a Saturday evening themed costume banquet, and other opportunities to socialize with fellow Corvette owners from various locations. The entire weekend will provide opportunities to socialize with fellow Corvette owners and enthusiasts from the Northeast United States and Canada! With Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park as our backdrop, this is a great chance to renew old friendships and make new acquaintances.
The theme for 2021 is
Denim and Diamonds Country Hoedown
Remove your horsepower from the barn and come along! Join the barmaids, bull riders, can can girls, cowpokes, prospectors, the snake oil salesmen, crooked bankers and gamblers and Miss Kitty for the biggest rodeo in town. Dig out your chaps, calico dresses, jeans, western hats, flannel shirts and bandannas. Show off your mining diamonds and gold, and wear your best boots for a boot scooting good time. YEEHAW!
We can’t wait to sit around the fire pit with you! Adventure awaits!”
POSTPONEMENT DETAILS: If you have registered for the 2020 event, we will roll your registration, banquet tickets and shirt order to 2021. Bling shirts and hats (Items C and E) will be delivered in the near future. If you registered with the Wonder View or Bluenose under the VOCM Block, your room reservation will roll to 2021. If you registered with the Wonder View or Bluenose via the Internet or outside of the VOCM Block, you will need to contact the hotel to determine your options.
You can request, no later than January 31, 2021, a refund of your registration, banquet tickets, and non-bling shirt and hat order by sending an email to Dan Doiron (firstname.lastname@example.org). In this case, please be sure to contact the Wonder View or Bluenose to cancel your room reservation as well.
We will accept new registrations for the 2021 event as space allows.
Here are links to our Registration Form and Clothing Order Form:
A few things to note:
- We will be limiting the number of registrations to 125. So, mail your registration and payment early in order to avoid being closed out.
- Registrations are accepted in the order in which received, and a registration is not considered complete until payment is received.
- Our registration and payment deadline is no later than February 1, 2021. If we reach 125 registrations prior to February 1, we will stop accepting registrations and payments at that time. We will accept registrations after February 1 at our discretion depending on our commitments. We set this deadline in order to properly plan the event. To avoid the possibility of not being able to participate, get your registration and payment in as soon as possible!
- Book your hotel room directly with the Wonder View or the Bluenose Inn. The hotel contact information is on the registration form.
- Bar Harbor Local Laws prohibit the sale of anything at the Saturday Car Display.
On behalf of all the members of Vettes of Coastal Maine, please consider joining us for our Bar Harbor Tour 2021!
Web Hosting Provided by Maine Hosting Solutions